Mapping the soul...

 

A map of the psyche.

Not sure yet what it means to be on Latralus road!

Anywhere is better than Denial Drive or Martyr Street.

As you can see, Limerence Road is famous for leading nowhere...except it does pass very close to the famous parking space of Golden Sparks.

Rosetta Stoned Highway is where all the interesting things are, shopping at Bosonove Lost, or venturing into the Bingo Bag. Having a long, cold glass of cider at the Ioni Couliano pub, and finally making it up to the Vertigo Helper for scampi and chips, perhaps?

Rosetta Stoned Highway though the most exciting - as all trans-personal, spiritual emergency experiences are - is best avoided.

"Strapped down my bed. Feet cold and eyes red. I'm out my head. Am I alive, am I dead? Sunkist and Sudafed, Gyroscopes and infrared..."


Comments