Pain remedy.



Nothing works faster than music...

I am thinking about antidepressants, this is for me a part of the clinging to any bit of floating wreckage syndrome. 

Anyway no! I'm using Eckart Tolle's theories about swamping the brain with commands to create awareness of now. He doesn't describe it in those terms, he describes an active choice to allow pain, and to amplify present reality. Feel pain and focus on the inherent goodness of being alive, at the same time. 

It always comes down to the Gom Jabbar, or allowing myself to sit in the middle of a room every sense impression describes as on fire; specifically I'm sitting on a chair that is on fire, surrounded by flames and feeling the excruciating agony whilst at the same time telling myself it is an illusion, because there isn't any way to get off the chair.

Psychological suffering in Tolle's system is externalized as the pain body, as if it is a parasitic entity that feeds through creating and solidifying personal suffering. Taking these theories onboard is just about the only way out I've got.

And music.
Music is faster.

Comments