Probably..

He has told me he is a liar and so I cannot tell; was it truth or lie when he said that when he was sectioned there was a man so steeped in silent panic that all he could do was stand terror struck, breathing rapidly, no words. Josh said "I hugged him and he whispered thank you. When he was better I think it was because I hugged him" and I said, "probably..yes."

My bracelet had arrived; it's a kind of Dune bracelet, the word version of the solar eclipse - did I write about that?

Instead of Frank Herbert's words: "Fear is the mind killer I will face my fear..." my bracelet - due to character limit has the words on the outside: I let fear pass over me.

And on the inside "I let fear pass through me..

And when I was terrified I could not let fear pass over me or through me, I stood terror struck, face to the wall, unable to speak of move..

So the timing of the story was interesting.

An apology?

Comments