Home Visit Team.

It is Sunday, 10:30. Even though the original visiting psychiatrist has left the team, and even though it's probably only a couple of mental health nurses....I'm not getting involved at all.

For the benefit of my sanity.

Even speaking to a member of their  team on the phone on Friday was more than enough. The downturn tone of sympathy, the misalliance begins again. Sympathy and an attitude of ' yes, there is something wrong....' Makes me ....

Oh, just been interrupted by service user, ' can they have your phone number just in case you want to phone them' hang on, one they phoned me on Friday, two I need their number if I want to phone them?

The logic isn't worth thinking about. I wrote my number and handed the scrap of paper to service user.

You may take from my tone that I'm far from pleased to have the Home Visit Team back. Especially if service user gets the Mindfulness lady again. She was instrumental in creating panic in service user, using sectioning as a threat. I truly never want to see her again as long as I live. I blame the threatening, and obsessive reliance by the team on medication as the cause of my son's suicide attempt.



Comments

Popular Posts