Armadillo...

As I sat in the living room next door, I could hear my computer being broken...The damage wasn't as bad as it sounded. Basically computers are pretty tough; just keys missing off my keyboard, no right click on the mouse, and the entry port for the headphone socket must be damaged in some way.

So I got myself a a laptop with a gamer quality GeForce card, and a new mouse that possibly glows octurine..It is imperative to my sanity that I can run around the 'Endless Forest' as a sweet little deer, and problem solve in Portal games, run around madly in Quake 3 and threaten myself with wading through Half Life (everything after the first game).

My laptop is splendid.
And I just downloaded a meditation thing, (PLAYNE)  where I 'sit' in a different forest by a campfire. I think I have to click the mouse each time a thought crosses my mind! So basically if I don't follow my thoughts, the sun rises and the trees grow, I will see...

The laptop enables me to lock myself away, ignore the sound of screaming and things being broken and get my assignments done.

Comments

Popular Posts