This week...



I don't know what it is like.
I live in the UK.
Of my American friends, some keep their heads down and didn't vote, others voted, whilst feeling isolated and under threat. I neither know or have an opinion about who they voted for.

Me, I like this video. 

Yeah, a negative representation (see Stuart Hall) of psychosis, very hard to show psychosis in a positive light. I have no idea how it goes in centers where everyone is aiming to be compassionate and kind. Psychosis is fear, a terror ride, and inability to process because of adrenaline to cortisol to screaming Groffian BPM 2,3 and 4. The higher the external fear and paranoia the worse psychosis gets? Or perhaps not. Perhaps inside and outside realities in accord, creates a kind of peace.

Or a false reassurance that condones violence.

Dissociation, sitting quietly and rocking for a lifetime is the opposing force to recovery. I still believe that psychosis is the brain's attempt to re-boot into sanity. But the sobering fact is, give anyone enough alienation, fear and the sense that they are doing the wrong thing then the overwhelm into psychosis becomes a very real possibility.

Me?
My lifetimes work has been examining my own fear-circuits  in a safe way. It started with roller-coaster rides, progressed into computer games (perfect! Total safety, fear 100% mind generated) I'm at VR now and...

And I have a new 'toy' but that will be a whole blog post, coming soon!


Comments