Writing on the wall: Two - Intolerence.

 

Intolerance by Tool.
Other tracks - for this blog is full of them - had their place. To express feelings of anger and powerlessness, to say what I feel. But this song is the cherry on the cake. 

Intolerance, it took me three months to get to it.

Which quite frankly seems fast.
For a 180 degree shift

Taking the dive into pure, uncompromising anger, has to be done. Probably best it be done quickly. Probably better if I had been placed in a padded cell with no internet access.

You know what I needed to think to get myself to anger. 
All here in this blog.
That last lie took me there.
It dropped me directly into the heart of my disgust and revulsion.

Yesterday my son looked down his nose at me as I loaded up the car (in a rage) to dump another boot load of husband's belongings, my son feels that I'm being 'passive aggressive'. I said "You know I have never cut anyone out of my life before. No one, because no one ever actually lied to me, or spoke to me like I was a dog.." My husband is lucky I'm not just burning his belongings. I'm not good and I'm not kind, dumping his things at his parents house is the best I'm capable of right now.

As I said it the truth of my words come back to me as waves of power.
I have survived all this....







Comments