Positivity as a social duty..


I get that...
From other people's blogs.
Like there is a spiritual message within suffering.
No.

Getting to movement.
Smashing the frozen
Is all the matters

Let it be rage.
Or 
Let it be story-telling. 

So, Cegvera
My sanctuary within a bitter sea of tears.

Replay memory.
Through the black light of his resentment.
Like oil on water, colours shimmer...
I find beauty.

In the pub we were served by someone who looked like a younger version of Josh.
Fear Inoculum on the juke box
I was temped to select a track...

Tool are too big
This place was empty and small
An Irish pub, few people sitting around...

Downstairs.
Into the tiny room...

When Cegvera came on
Old habits die hard
I went to the front.

The drummer reminded me of my other son...
But it wasn't that.
There is a warmth somehow.

Then
I felt and noticed.
My husband was not with me
Coldness and a sense of daggers 

He sat at the back

Blamed me 'It was too soon' he said.
Don't lie says the voice in my head as I remember...

Now, hearing the music and feeling that space all around me
The ground glass, feeling.
Inside love is bleeding.
My guts squirm, because I know...

Cegvera represents my awareness
Clarity.

I didn't even think f*** you.

I shifted away, following the drum.
Tracing the spirals
Ripples through space....

My love of music is me.
You have nothing to do with it.

A moment of positivity
Then and now

Despite myself...


Comments

Popular Posts