Cartography of the mind. BIO-TAL.



The Alien level.

Otherwise known as "Pass me my Quake 3 rocket launcher...oh...no....this is real life!" 

The 'blast it out [of] the air-lock' BIO-TAL mode is activated by the appraisal of an 'intrusion' as an unprecedented threat that has the potential to overwhelm and assimilate.

Other than the plain, unadulterated facts so far, this BIO-TAL was upgraded to immediate action required [IAR] by a statement captured on a recording, that indicated something else had happened before...The statement was a sentence he began to say more about - whilst emotionally inflamed by irritation and anger - and then he stopped himself, just at the glittering edge of reality.

Reality? We don't want to go there do we...

To that end I put all his whiskey bottles, shirts and family (his parents and sister photos) into bags and left them in the porch at his dad's house.

I did not send a text. 

Perception management doesn't come naturally to me, but I have access to his construct.

Thus enabled I will gently vomit the words he would offer me:

"Oh no...sorry... (use sympathetic tone of voice here) I really didn't want to upset you while you were at work (sound concerned)" and then I forgot...I am so sorry.




Comments