Keeping track.

I have not been keeping track of the types or themes of the shouting, screaming or of any incidents that could be significant... This furthers my impression that I'm struggling across an endless desert, no sign post, map or star.

So, this is what happened today. Frenzied recitation of ' I want to go back before I became a serial killer'. Lots of putting objects in front of me as I try to write my next assignment, and taking things away. Making tea with warm water because he can't wait for the kettle to boil. Wet trousers - I don't wish to know more - and very brown fingernails. Also quite a few really rational statements and comments.

Right now? 
Sounds happy. 
Is this what it sounds like when someone's hippocampus is coming back online? 

The sound of a mental defrag?

Comments

Popular Posts